Welcome to Austen Authors’ Winter Giveaway!
Check out the wonderful prizes!!!
Again, our authors are being quite generous.
Although we welcome your comments below, to enter the giveaway,
you MUST use the Rafflecopter form!
The GIVEAWAY link can be found at the top of the blog’s HOME page
or by clicking HERE.
The Winter Quarter Giveaway runs from
December 1, 2019, to February 16, 2020!!!
The winners will be announced on February, 15, 2020.
First up, Renata McMann is providing THREE lucky winners with a choice of prizes.
The THREE winners may each choose ONE of these four options.
An eBook of either:
A Duel in Meryton: A Pride and Prejudice Variation
Love, Letters and Lies: A Pride and Prejudice Variation
A large print paperback book of either:
Courting Elizabeth Large Print Edition:
A Pride and Prejudice Variation
The Pirates of Fainting Goat Island: An Enhancer Novel
Collins Hemingway has TWO wonderful prizes.
The first winner will have his/her choice of any volume of Mr. Hemingway’s trilogy, The Marriage of Jane Austen.
Choose ONE of the three volumes shown below. (U.S. only)
The second winner will receive a selection of Austen-themed goodies:
a goodly assortment of postcards with quotations from Austen, suitable for mailing or framing;
a clever Regency-theme notecard;
and an Austen refrigerator magnet. (U.S. only)
Victoria Kincaid has SIX items available.
TWO lucky winners will receive eBooks of
When Charlotte Became Romantic
TWO more winners will have eBook copies of
Darcy in Hollywood
Finally, ONE winner will receive an audiobook of Darcy vs Bennet,
while ONE other winner will receive an audiobook of When Jane Got Angry.
Alexa Adams has TWO gifts available.
The first is a copy of Being Mrs Bennet
(eBook or paperback, winner’s choice).
Elaine Owen is being very generous with this giveaway.
Here are her SIX choices:
1) THREE lucky winners get an ebook or paperback copy of any Ms. Owen’s books, winner’s choice.
This includes Margaret of Milton, which will be released in January/February of 2020.
2) TWO lucky winners will receive the Jane Austen Word Search.
This fun book of puzzles requires you to answer clues to figure out the list of words to search for!
3) ONE lucky winner will receive a handmade bracelet from Elaine Kaye Designs with the inscription:
“Obstinate, headstrong girl”.
4) ONE final lucky winner will receive a handmade pendant from Elaine Kaye Designs, suitable for a necklace, with the inscription, “I declare after all that there is no enjoyment like reading!”
The winner can specify the background they want from a variety of vintage designs.
Sophie Turner is feeling equally as generous.
She has these FIVE items available:
- 1 reader’s choice of any book from Sophie’s Constant Love series, (choice of formats)
- 1 copy of Mistress, winner’s choice of formats
- 1 mini book of Jane Austen’s complete novels
- 1 pack of Pride and Prejudice page flags
- 1 Jane Austen action figure
Finally, Regina Jeffers is back with a slew of eBooks available to winners;
2 eBooks of Letters from Home
2 eBooks of Lady Joy and the Earl
2 eBooks of The Heartless Earl
2 eBooks of A Regency Christmas Proposal
2 eBooks of Lady Chandler’s Sister
2 eBooks of Christmas at Pemberley
2 eBooks of A Regency Summer Escape
2 print copies of Beautified by Love