July Fortnight Quiz 2
The second of our fortnight quizzes for July come from the April 16-30, 2011, posts found on this site. Participants may search out the answers by using our “archive” section in the left sidebar. All submissions must be received by midnight Eastern Daylight Savings Time on July 31 to be eligible. Please send responses to Regina’s attention at email@example.com. In fact, this month, participants will be vying for an autographed copy of Regina’s version of Jane Austen’s Persuasion, in which Jeffers tells the story from the hero’s point of view: Captain Wentworth’s Persuasion.
1. Which author is married to an award-winning poet?
2. Who portrays Lady Gresham in Becoming Jane?
3. Which English monarch limited the consumption of hot cross buns?
4. Who is the author of Jane Austen and the Almighty Pound?
5. What is the title of Jack Caldwell’s next release?
6. What was the early Anglo-Saxon word for “April”?
7. What is the title of Amanda Grange’s May 2011 release?
8. What is the title of Regina Jeffers’s holiday release?
9. What is Caitlin Rubino-Bradway’s prediction for Lady Catherine?
10. For her fictionalized summer vacation, which novel would Regina Jeffers visit?
11. What was the origina title of The Truth about Mr. Darcy?
12. Who wrote Cases on a Wife’s Separate Estate and Equity to a Settlement Out of Her Equitable Property?
13. What was the fake blurb given by “A Gentleman of Fashion” for Northanger Abbey and Angels and Dragons?
14. In 1290, Edward I spent eighteen pence for what extravagance?
15. When did the tradition of “Maundy money” begin?
16. What is the name of the estate house in Daphne du Maurier’s Rebecca?
Comments are closed.