Austen Authors is happy to announce the winners of the Winter Giveaway.
If your name appears below…
(1) contact Regina Jeffers (Giveaway Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize. READ THROUGH ALL THE NAMES FOR THERE ARE MANY WINNERS!!!
(2) If your prize is an eBook, make certain the email address for the prize delivery is correct.
(3) If you were given a CHOICE of titles as a prize, indicate which book is your choice.
(4) If your prize is a print book or merchandise, include your MAILING ADDRESS in the email to Regina.
(5) ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED WITHIN 72 HOURS OF THE OFFICIAL WINNERS’ ANNOUNCEMENT. ALTERNATE WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT THAT TIME. Full giveaway rules are located HERE.
Jann offered FOUR prizes, one prize to FOUR separate winners.
There are two paperbacks available Coincidence and On Wings of Air.
Vesper Meikle will receive an autographed print copy of Coincidence,
while Lynn Bischoff will receive an autographed print copy of On Wings of Air.
The lovely Sarah Price also has books to share with our winners.
Chelsea Knestrick will receive a print copy of
The Matchmaker: An Amish Retelling of Jane Austen’s Emma,
while Linda A. will receive a print copy of
Second Chances: An Amish Retelling of Jane Austen’s Persuasion.
As is her way, Rose Fairbanks is being most generous to our faithful followers.
First, Ms. Fairbanks has an autographed print copy of Sufficient Encouragement for Mary Ann Cloud. She follows that with an autographed print copy of No Cause to Repine for Erika Marie, and last, but not least, an autographed print copy of A Sense of Obligation for Kate Geoffrion.
Maria Maderi and Merry Partridge will received an autographed copy of
Darcy’s Passions: Pride and Prejudice Retold Through His Eyes,
while Sara, Mary Doyle, and Antoinette Audino will receive an eBook copy of
Jeffers‘s awarding winning Regency romantic suspense,
Angel Comes to the Devil’s Keep: Book 1 in the “Twins” Trilogy.
Finally, Sharon Lathan has a variety of prizes available.
The winner of the Bundle is Debra Kauer.
Meanwhile, MaryAnn Nagy may have his/her choice of either a print copy or an eBook copy of Miss Darcy Falls in Love.
Next, Leslie Waters will have a like choice of print or eBook copy of The Passions of Dr. Darcy.
Ms. Lathan’s last winner, Jenna Schrim Massman, will receive a Regency Fashion Print mug. The winner will have a CHOICE of the prints available. (The prints may be seen at http://bit.ly/2lUc85K )