A Jane Austen Tour of England
This short, fun quiz was compiled by Victoria Connelly, one of our UK authors who has been so fortunate as to visit many of the place those across the pond only dream of seeing. Have fun with it! Be warned, though – You probably will now spend the rest of the day in an Austen cinematic adaptation DVD-a-thon.
1. In which county was Jane Austen born?
2. The 1995 BBC production of Pride and Prejudice featured Lyme Park as Pemberley. In which English county is this house?
4. To which county do the Dashwood sisters move in Sense and Sensibility?
5. Green Park Buildings, Trim Street and Sydney Place are all addresses lived in by Jane Austen and her family but in which city can they be found?
6. Which two of Jane Austen’s novels are set in Bath?
7. From which ancient monument in which seaside town does Louisa Musgrove fall in Persuasion?
8. Which southern county was home to Jane Austen’s brother, Edward Knight?
9. In Emma, where does the party have their picnic?
10. Where is Jane Austen buried?
How did you do? Thanks, Victoria, for this informative quiz.